Online Casinos »
Casino Now – General Manager UK
As General Manager UK, you will join the fast-paced and exciting world of Casino Now. The General Manager UK position will enable you to work in a corporate leadership role. You will take a lead part in the direct development and execution of our team’s operations in the UK. You will also support initiatives that are critical to the company’s overall well-being and growth. The General Manager position is a great way to step into a new leadership role that will enable you to grow within the iGaming industry.
The successful candidate for the Casino Now General Manager UK position will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the Casino Now strategy and planning process throughout the UK,
- Set Growth Goals that adhere to the company’s objectives,
- Oversee general UK-based activity and align it with Casino Now’s strategic goals,
- Build and manage a UK focused performance marketing team,
- Oversee UK targeted content and media strategy,
- Represent Casino Now at various events and functions, and
- Assist in the company’s communication strategy
The successful candidate for the General Manager position must meet the following job requirements:
- Show experience managing a performance marketing function, preferably in the gaming/gambling sector,
- Possess expert knowledge of the online gambling/gaming industry, and
- Legally eligible to work in the UK as well as travel internationally.
Casino Now is looking for an experienced native English-speaking Copywriter to join the company. Experienced copywriters looking for an exciting, fast-paced world will find it with our team. The successful Copywriter applicant will work across various areas to build content. Candidates must be SEO driven and familiar with the use of optimising webpages and content.
The successful Copywriter will work with Casino Now’s marketing teams to devise strategies and develop content ideas. Copywriters will be employed to create evergreen content that engages and persuades target audience. The successful candidate will work across Casino Now’s teams. Each day will be different as Copywriters may work with the content team to writer evergreen material while the next, they are helping the marketing team to develop new strategies. The Copywriter position is perfect for ambitious, experienced copywriters looking for a job that will enable them to grow.
The successful candidate for the Casino Now Copywriter UK position will have the following responsibilities:
- Create competent, engaging, and creative evergreen content,
- Research Casino Now’s operation to better know what the company offers customers,
- Use SEO to optimise content to reach more customers,
- Work across various departments to complete necessary tasks,
- Produce concise copy that follows Casino Now’s in-house content rules,
- Support the SEO team and regularly update website content,
- Map SEO keywords,
- Research and devise new ways to reach and engage Casino Now’s customers,
- Optimise website copy and landing pages for social media SEO, email, and Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and
- Work with the content team to strategise copywriting and posts.
The successful candidate for the Copywriter UK position must meet the following job requirements:
- Copywriting experience for a variety of marketing and content needs,
- Two or more years of experience managing and creating SEO-optimised content.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing,
- SEO knowledge and experience on how to implement the practice,
- Knowledge of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics and PPC,
- Digital content writing experience (preferably in the gambling industry),
- Competent and accurate copywriting and content production,
- Past experience in online content writing and management,
- Past experience with SEO and digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, and others,
- Previous experience writing and optimising title tags and meta descriptions,
- Proven experience creating content and editorial product material, and
- Knowledge and desire to work for a company in the sports and/or casino industry.
Casino Now, one of the UK’s leading gambling portals, is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join its dynamic team. The successful candidate will join the fast-paced world of online gaming and will be offered new challenges each work day. The successful candidate will work in a highly collaborative environment. UI/UX Designers work with various groups including fellow designers and product managers to produce digital design material. The successful candidate will be in charge of making design decisions that improve the user-experience and customers’ engagement with the Casino Now website.
The successful candidate for the Casino Now UI/UX Designer position will have the following responsibilities:
- Design software/platforms to meet customers’ needs,
- They will combine interfaces and workflows to improve the user’s website experience,
- Collaborate with other UI/UX Designers, product managers and developers to produce competent designs,
- Make sure a consistent design language is used across all Casino Now digital content,
- Designers must be both analytical and creative designers,
- Must be able to solve problems when they arise, and
- Possess a strong portfolio of successful UI/UX Design.
The successful candidate for the UI/UX Designer position must meet the following job requirements:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar field,
- Preferably candidates will have three or more years of experience,
- Experience using Unity is a plus, and
- Must have familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
Full Stack Developer UK
Casino Now is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join the company’s dynamic team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team’s new feature development.
The successful candidate for the Full Stack Developer UK position will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating and building high-level web applications,
- Ability to maintain Casino Now’s internal tools (PHP) and APIs,
- Capable of developing new and exciting features with the tools provided, and
- Maintain and improve existing Casino Now PHP sites.
The successful candidate for the Full Stack Development UK position must meet the following job requirements:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher,
- Knowledge of PHP 7,
- Familiar with Symfony, Laravel, Zend, and/or Silex,
- Experience building websites and can explain how to create scalable systems that handle large volumes of traffic,
- Knowledge of database design and administration,
- Experience building, designing, and integrating REST APIs,
- Knowledge of web performance fundamentals,
- Familiarity with Nginx configuration and management,
- Capable of creating clean admin interfaces and dashboards,
- Experience working on high traffic business websites,
- Comfortable working through Skype and Slack as part of a team,
- Experience building or maintaining a CMS, and
- Experience working with Internet scale products.