Readers are our top priority, and we always try to provide the best casino experience. It’s free for our visitors.
At CasinoNow UK, we earn money through our affiliate programs. We use these programs to help fund and maintain the website, but all information at CasinoNow UK is independently prepared, and written without income in mind. Our partners work with us to help us earn money, but it does not mean we adjust our recommendations, or our opinions based on this assistance.
Our rating is always independent, and that will never change. Our partners help us, but we don’t write falsely on any project, review, or advice article found on CasinoNow UK.
The Best Live Dealer Casinos UK
July 12, 2021
3 min read
Our primary aim is to make sure that you can enjoy the safest gaming experience without any break in consistency. If we believe that a casino is very much to the highest standard, we’ll strike up a partnership. However, our partnership in no way plays a role in constructing or deciding our opinions.
Many different game models exist in the casino industry. But the most popular is still playing with live dealers. After all, this provides a much more real feeling and that’s exactly what kicks and attracts most players. It presents the simple approach – at the tables you play with real dealers. That’s why we’ve put together some information here about the best providers. Besides, live casino online is often much more popular than classic games or slot machines. The single play mode often become boring in the long run. Nevertheless, you can play many classics also in the live casino. So there is Casino Live Roulette for example, when someone thinks about playing with live dealers.
Top Live Dealer UK Casinos – Our List 2022
- Overview of Live Casino Benefits
- Which live games do casinos offer in the UK?
Overview of Live Casino Benefits
As already mentioned, many players choose this game option. Therefore, the advantages are to be called now once. Live Casinos in the UK are so attractive, because they are constantly on the Internet first. If one has desire on a nice live play, one does not have to drive to the next gaming house, but can sit down before the laptop and start comfortably the on-line Casino play. Due to possibility of playing many live casinos online by an app, you can also play a round of casino quickly while on the move. The only disadvantage is that the graphics of some providers are unfortunately not quite as excellent. That depends completely on the providers.
Which live games do casinos offer in the UK?
In the recent past, the selection has been very limited. There were only the classics such as Roulette, Blackjack or Baccarat. In the meantime, there are also many other live games. After all, demand has been constantly changing and at some point even the best classics become boring – variation is a must-have here.
- Some casino games are much more fun live than others. Roulette, for example, is a game that doesn’t get boring in the long run if you play it live. In the live stream you can often only see the reel and the croupier, but that’s enough for the start. Often there are also very pretty dealers, so it’s even more fun.
- Blackjack is also very popular as a live game. Pontoon, Duel 21 or similar games are unfortunately only available at very few providers. However, some live casinos offer additional bets for it. This makes a little more gaming fun and variety possible.
- As mentioned above, Baccarat is one of the most played with real dealers and belongs to the live casino classics. In the UK it isn’t so common anymore. However, it is still very often played in Asia and around
- So there are many renowned online casinos, which offer the game with live dealers today. If you consider yourself a fan of online casinos and haven’t tried this kind of game, do not pass by. It is worth trying at least once in your life – an invaluable experience is guaranteed!
About the author
Emily Campbell (professional name) is our go-to person, and she has served as our Chief Editor since 2018. Educated at Newcastle University, Emily has worked in the marketing industry across the UK, helping various companies to gain traction and to build up quality, value-driven information aimed at readers.